National Personal Training Institute of Southern California has been approved by the VA to now offer instruction VIA ONLINE due to the Covid-19 situation. This is good news, in this difficult time, especially for our Veterans as their Housing allowance and benefits remain uninterrupted. Many of our students and potential students will now be able to attend class via online while they stay at home to take care of themselves and their family members.
Rest assured that your monthly BAH will be based on in-residence training! These classes are all considered full time by the VA and can be accessed nationwide. This is a very rare opportunity. Please choose from the following options:
October 12th start date: (All classes are online)
1. Certified Personal Trainer (6-months)
October 13th start date:
2. Corrective Exercise Specialist (3-months)
3. Performance Enhancement Specialist (3-months)
4. Youth and Senior Fitness Specialist (3-months)
To get started with your enrollment, please do the following:
- Step 1: Send an email to: [email protected] with your desired class, or any general questions. You may also call or text now: (619) 840-3322
- Complete an application (this will be emailed to you)
- Submit your DD-214, Joint Services Transcript, and picture of your I.D.
- We will process your application and submit your VA paperwork.
- That’s it!