National Personal Training Institute of Southern California now also offers instruction ONLINE due to the Covid-19 situation. This is good news, in this difficult time, especially for our Veterans as their Housing allowance and benefits remain uninterrupted. Many of our students and potential students will now be able to attend class online while they stay at home to take care of themselves and their family members. We also have in-person classes, (you choose!) contact us today to find out what works best for you.
Please choose from the following options:
1. Certified Personal Trainer (6-months)
2. Corrective Exercise Specialist (3-months)
3. Performance Enhancement Specialist (3-months)
4. Youth and Senior Fitness Specialist (3-months)
To get started with your enrollment, please do the following:
- Step 1: Send an email to: [email protected] with your desired class, or any general questions. You may also call or text now: (619) 840-3322
- Complete an application (this will be emailed to you)
- Submit your DD-214, Joint Services Transcript, and picture of your I.D.
- We will process your application and submit your VA paperwork.
- That’s it!