Can you make the Virtual Coach clickable (and remove coming soon) and to read this description:
VCS is a 220 hour (3-month) course. It is an immersive online experience, equipping you with the skills, tools, and strategies needed to launch, operate, or transition your current fitness or wellness business into a successful Virtual Coaching Business. You will learn how to foster an engaging and effective online relationship with your clients.
The Virtual Coaching Specialization will enable its recipients to:
- Complete essential components of a business plan required to launch a virtual training business.
- Use a virtual environment to conduct and modify fitness assessments on clients.
- Design programming for clients with an array of weight loss goals and obstacles.
- Coach and cue clients in a virtual training environment.
- Modify programming based on specific client needs in a virtual environment.
- Coach an array of different client needs in a virtual environment using proven behavior change strategies such as goal setting and motivational interviewing.
- Use the virtual environment to increase a client’s average order value.
- Compare effective sales and marketing strategies used to operate and sustain a successful virtual training business.
Sneak Peak: Course topics
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Virtual Coaching
- Chapter 2: Building a Business
- Chapter 3: Technology Considerations
- Chapter 4: Communication and Coaching Strategies
- Chapter 5: Administering Virtual Assessments
- Chapter 6: Implementing Coaching Sessions
- Chapter 7: Integrating Wearables into Virtual Coaching
- Chapter 8: Selling Virtual Coaching
- Chapter 9: Marketing Virtual Coaching
What people are saying about this course:
“In the midst of the current pandemic, virtual coaching has never been more important. As fitness professionals, we are on the frontlines of maintaining and optimizing our client’s health and fitness without direct contact or guaranteed access to facilities. From developing a specialized business plan to integrating synergistic technology, The Fundamentals of Virtual Coaching provides fitness professionals with the skills, tools, and strategies to operate a scalable virtual coaching business that fosters improved client outcomes, relationships, and financial success.”