Become a Personal Trainer in Annapolis, Maryland
Welcome to the National Personal Training Institute where you can become a personal trainer and get quality professional development through hands on experience. At the National Personal Training Institute, we will help you build your body and personal training skills while showing you how to build your business as a professional personal training instructor.
We proudly offer the most advanced, state-of the art education for aspiring exercise professionals, wellness coaches, and exercise physiologists. All of our courses are taught live virtually with your instructors and classmates and are thoughtfully crafted to provide the most comprehensive and well-rounded education and training. This is real-world, hands-on learning. Prior experience is not necessary, and we welcome all students with a wide variety of goals and aspirations. Graduates are awarded with a highly regarded, lifelong Diploma in honor of their extensive achievements and new found expertise. Join our community of fitness professionals and be a part of the NationalPTI family as you pursue a rewarding career in the fitness world.
Why choose The National Personal Training Institute?
- We are the oldest and largest personal training school in North America. You will be recognized across the world and not localized like other colleges.
- We believe that you can not be a personal trainer without hands-on training.
- NationalPTI Diploma is better than a standard personal trainer certification. Graduates receive a licensed diploma that is good for life. No continual CEU upkeep.
- Employers actively seek and hire graduates due to the credibility of the program.
- Interactive learning with live teacher instruction and interaction with other students.
- Best course in the country and the only course where you will get in the best shape of your life.
- The best way to make this your career is to go to an actual school where you have the best trainers mentoring you.
- 6 Months of hands-on training every class day.
- Classes start every 6 weeks.
- High demand for trainers and lifetime job placement assistance.
500 Hour Personal Training Diploma
You will be learning from highly skilled and supportive personal fitness training instructors that have years of real-world experience in a wide variety of fitness settings. Over the course of the personal training certification program, you’ll be taught new exercises and exercise techniques in structured workouts designed and overseen by National Personal Training Institute staff members.
In addition, you will learn to design and implement a wide variety of exercise programs based on real-world case scenarios as well as how to incorporate a variety of tools and techniques into your fitness programming. We cover all of the bases from human physiology, anatomy, nutrition and diet to all of the aspects of starting and running your personal fitness business.
The National Personal Training Institute has a class schedule to fit your life’s schedule with day, evening and weekend classes available.
Upon graduation, you will be set to start your career as a certified personal trainer with a diploma that is highly respected throughout the fitness and health industry. We can even provide job placement assistance to get you started on the right path to a successful and rewarding career. Our personal trainer job placement program is second to none and we continue to partner with you throughout your career. We have become known as the staple for creating the most successful personal trainers. Get fit and get started in a new career where you help others achieve fitness and health with an education at the National Personal Training Institute.
The Personal Training Program includes:
- Daily lecture in the comfort of your home or wherever you can access the internet
- Daily hands-on application of material with your instructor and classmates
- Study Materials
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma (Lifelong)
- Nutrition Certificate
- Prospective students can enroll in July, August, October, December, January, February, April, and June
2006 Industrial Drive
Annapolis, MD 21401
Email: [email protected]