*Gym listed is available for students who may choose to work out while enrolled in the program.
Become a Personal Trainer in Fairview Park, OH
Personal Training Diploma
500 Hour Virtual Personal Training Diploma Course (Virtual Learning & Practical)
Curriculum: Learn 300 hours of theory (Anatomy & Physiology, Posture/Movement Analysis, Nutrition, Business Practices, Program Design etc.) and then put that theory into practice with 200 hours of practical experience. In each class session after lecture, you go over the practical that you will be performing for that day. The practical is fully reviewed and contains videos for correct execution.
Includes: All study materials, live instruction via Zoom with experienced instructor and classmates, and hands-on application of material.
Credentials: Personal Training Diploma (does not expire), Nutrition Certificate, lifetime job placement assistance, and upon successful completion, earn your NASM CPT and NASM ACD (Academic Hands on Certificate of Distinction).
When: Classes start every 6 weeks offering 6 month and 12 month schedules with day, evening and weekend classes available.
These programs will give you all of the tools to be a great trainer!
National Personal Training Institute: 500 Hour Personal Training Diploma
You will be learning from highly skilled and supportive personal fitness training instructors that have years of real-world experience in a wide variety of fitness settings. Over the course of the personal training certification program, you’ll be taught new exercises and exercise techniques in structured workouts designed and overseen by National Personal Training Institute staff members.
In addition, you will learn to design and implement a wide variety of exercise programs based on real-world case scenarios as well as how to incorporate a variety of tools and techniques into your fitness programming. We cover all of the bases from human physiology, anatomy, nutrition and diet to all of the aspects of starting and running your personal fitness business.
The National Personal Training Institute has a class schedule to fit your life’s schedule with day, evening and weekend classes available.
Upon graduation, you will be set to start your career as a certified personal trainer with a diploma that is highly respected throughout the fitness and health industry. We can even provide job placement assistance to get you started on the right path to a successful and rewarding career. Our personal trainer job placement program is second to none and we continue to partner with you throughout your career. We have become known as the staple for creating the most successful personal trainers. Get fit and get started in a new career where you help others achieve fitness and health with an education at the National Personal Training Institute.
The Personal Training Program includes:
- Daily lecture in the comfort of your home or wherever you can access the internet
- Study Materials
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma (Lifelong)
- Nutrition Certificate
- Prospective students can enroll in July, August, October, December, January, February, April, and June
- We are the oldest and largest personal training school in North America. You will be recognized across the world and not localized like other colleges.
- Academic Partner with NASM. In addition to your NationalPTI education and diploma, you receive the NASM course, CPT exam, NASM Certification, and NASM ACD (Academic Hands On Distinction) upon successful completion by attending a NASM Academic Partner school.
- Interactive learning with live teacher instruction and interaction with other students.
- Classes start every 6 weeks.
- High demand for trainers and lifetime job placement assistance.
Fairview Park, OH – Address listed is the gym available for students who may choose to work out while enrolled
21649 Lorain Rd
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Email: [email protected]