BECOME A PERSONAL TRAINER - WE ARE ENROLLING NOW
Personal Training Diploma Options
1. 500 Hour Hybrid Personal Training Diploma Course (Virtual Learning & Local NationalPTI Training Center)
Curriculum: Learn 300 hours of theory (Anatomy & Physiology, Posture/Movement Analysis, Nutrition, Business Practices, Program Design etc.) and then put that theory into practice at your local NationalPTI gym with 200 hours of practical experience.
Includes: All study materials, live instruction via Zoom with experienced instructor and classmates, hands-on application of material, gym access for practical at a local NationalPTI Training Center.
Credentials: State Licensed Personal Training Diploma (does not expire), Nutrition Certificate, lifetime job placement assistance, and upon successful completion, earn your NASM CPT and NASM ACD (Academic Hands on Certificate of Distinction).
When: Classes start every 6 weeks offering 6 month and 12 month schedules with day, evening and weekend classes available.
2. 500 Hour Virtual Personal Training Diploma Course (Virtual Learning & Practical)
Curriculum: Learn 300 hours of theory (Anatomy & Physiology, Posture/Movement Analysis, Nutrition, Business Practices, Program Design etc.) and then put that theory into practice at home or your local fitness center with 200 hours of practical experience. In each class session after lecture, you go over the practical that you will be performing for that day. The practical is fully reviewed and contains videos for correct execution.
Includes: All study materials, live instruction via Zoom with experienced instructor and classmates, and hands-on application of material.
These programs will give you all of the tools to be a great trainer!
(*All virtual and hybrid students must apply under Chicago, IL schedule.)
National Personal Training Institute: 500 Hour Hands-On Personal Training Diploma
You will be learning from highly skilled and supportive personal fitness training instructors that have years of real-world experience in a wide variety of fitness settings. Over the course of the personal training certification program, you’ll be taught new exercises and exercise techniques in structured workouts designed and overseen by National Personal Training Institute staff members.
In addition, you will learn to design and implement a wide variety of exercise programs based on real-world case scenarios as well as how to incorporate a variety of tools and techniques into your fitness programming. We cover all of the bases from human physiology, anatomy, nutrition and diet to all of the aspects of starting and running your personal fitness business.
The National Personal Training Institute has a class schedule to fit your life’s schedule with day, evening and weekend classes available.
Upon graduation, you will be set to start your career as a certified personal trainer with a diploma that is highly respected throughout the fitness and health industry. We can even provide job placement assistance to get you started on the right path to a successful and rewarding career. Our personal trainer job placement program is second to none and we continue to partner with you throughout your career. We have become known as the staple for creating the most successful personal trainers. Get fit and get started in a new career where you help others achieve fitness and health with an education at the National Personal Training Institute.
The Personal Training Program includes:
- Daily lecture in the comfort of your home or wherever you can access the internet
- Daily hands-on application of material with your instructor and classmates
- Study Materials
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma (Lifelong)
- Nutrition Certificate
- Prospective students can enroll in July, August, October, December, January, February, April, and June
- We are the oldest and largest personal training school in North America. You will be recognized across the world and not localized like other colleges.
- We believe that you can not be a personal trainer without hands-on training.
- NationalPTI Diploma is better than a standard personal trainer certification. Graduates receive a licensed diploma that is good for life.
- Academic Partner with NASM. In addition to your NationalPTI education and diploma, you receive the NASM course, CPT exam, NASM Certification, and NASM ACD (Academic Hands On Distinction) upon successful completion by attending a NASM Academic Partner school.
- Employers actively seek and hire graduates due to the credibility of the program.
- Interactive learning with live teacher instruction and interaction with other students.
- Best course in the country and the only course where you will get in the best shape of your life.
- The best way to make this your career is to go to an actual school where you have the best trainers mentoring you.
- 6 Months of hands-on training every class day.
- Classes start every 6 weeks.
- High demand for trainers and lifetime job placement assistance.
Personal Training Program in Michigan
Do you want to get in shape but don’t know where to start? Several personal trainer certification programs can help.
The National Personal Training Institute is the most trusted name in personal training education. We’ve been providing quality courses to help students launch successful careers as personal trainers.
Learning how to become a personal trainer is now easier than ever with our online/virtual personal training program. You’ll learn from some of the best trainers around who have been working with clients for years. They know what it takes to succeed, and they want to help you get there too.
Our personal trainer programs have been developed by the best industry experts with years of combined experience within these fields. Whether this is your first step towards receiving a personal trainer certification, or if you want to take your career up another level — we are here for you every step of the way.
The National Personal Training Institute is an integrative educational platform meticulously designed to give you the knowledge, awareness, and networking needed to thrive in the health, wellness, and fitness industries. Our personal trainer programs in Michigan will provide a solid foundation to help you receive your personal trainer certification and grow your career to new heights.
Our program includes:
- Daily lecture in the comfort of your home or wherever you can access the internet: With our virtual class lectures, you’ll have access to personal trainer programs at your fingertips.
- Hands-On Experience in The Field: Gain experience in the field by working with real clients under the supervision of our best trainers in the field. With their guidance, you’ll gain valuable insight into becoming a personal trainer.
- Study Materials: Our personal trainer certification courses will provide you with all the study materials you need to prepare for your personal training exams.
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma & More: Earn a nationally recognized Personal Fitness Training Diploma and Nutrition Certificate.
Additionally, aside from Michigan, we also offer personal trainer certification in Wisconsin and other states for those who would like to take their career even further.
Why Should I Be in a Personal Training Program in MI?
Our theoretical courses cover the basic knowledge you need to enter this profession competently and confidently. The best part about going to our institute is that you will have access to the most up-to-date information on personal training and fitness, as well as hands-on experience with different rehabilitation techniques.
You’ll be able to develop abilities that include evaluating needs, designing appropriate fitness programs, working with clients at all levels of ability by changing intensity, and modifying content during individual workouts.
By choosing to enroll in our institute, you are assured that the credentials of our graduates will be accepted by reputable employers across many industries.
Contact Us For More Information Today
The National Personal Training Institute is here to help anyone looking for personal training programs in Michigan. We’ll give you everything you need to become a certified personal trainer and start your new career with our world-class education. We have an amazing community of trainers who are always willing to help each other out.
For more information about our personal training programs in Michigan, contact us at (800) 960 6294 for more details.Apply Now Request Pricing