BECOME A PERSONAL TRAINER - WE ARE ENROLLING NOW
Our world-class instructors are skilled at taking complex subjects ranging from human physiology to business practices and beyond, making them easily understood. This ensures that you can easily apply them to the daily needs of clients in reaching their health and fitness goals. These highly skilled trainers are with you each step of the way providing hands-on training.
In addition, our 500-hour program provides you with comprehensive training in diet and nutrition, creation of client-focused fitness plans and so much more. Our flexible scheduling will allow you to tailor the class schedules to meet your needs. Our graduates receive a Diploma in Personal Training and their Nutrition Certificate that are well respected throughout the industry.
Flexible payments, financing options, and even housing advice makes National Personal Training Institute of Michigan a personal trainer education choice without compromise. In addition to our dedicated job placement assistance placement program, a lifelong support connection to the National Personal Training Institute is there for you to obtain advice and counseling on career options.
You can then couple all of this with your own outgoing, friendly and supportive personality as well as drive and ambition. You will then have everything that’s needed to start and build a successful career as a professional personal trainer.
Choose from the following start dates to begin your career as personal fitness trainer or to enhance your skills and gain continuing education credits.
Why choose The National Personal Training Institute?
- We are the oldest and largest personal training school in North America. You will be recognized across the world and not localized like other colleges.
- We believe that you can not be a personal trainer without hands-on training.
- NationalPTI Diploma is better than a standard personal trainer certification. Graduates receive a licensed diploma that is good for life. No continual CEU upkeep.
- Employers actively seek and hire graduates due to the credibility of the program.
- Interactive learning with live teacher instruction and interaction with other students.
- Best course in the country and the only course where you will get in the best shape of your life.
- The best way to make this your career is to go to an actual school where you have the best trainers mentoring you.
- 6 Months of hands-on training every class day.
- Classes start every 6 weeks.
- High demand for trainers and lifetime job placement assistance.
Personal Training Program in Michigan
Do you want to get in shape but don’t know where to start? Several personal trainer certification programs can help.
The National Personal Training Institute is the most trusted name in personal training education. We’ve been providing quality courses to help students launch successful careers as personal trainers.
Learning how to become a personal trainer is now easier than ever with our online/virtual personal training program. You’ll learn from some of the best trainers around who have been working with clients for years. They know what it takes to succeed, and they want to help you get there too.
Our personal trainer programs have been developed by the best industry experts with years of combined experience within these fields. Whether this is your first step towards receiving a personal trainer certification, or if you want to take your career up another level — we are here for you every step of the way.
The National Personal Training Institute is an integrative educational platform meticulously designed to give you the knowledge, awareness, and networking needed to thrive in the health, wellness, and fitness industries. Our personal trainer programs in Michigan will provide a solid foundation to help you receive your personal trainer certification and grow your career to new heights.
Our program includes:
- Daily lecture in the comfort of your home or wherever you can access the internet: With our virtual class lectures, you’ll have access to personal trainer programs at your fingertips.
- Hands-On Experience in The Field: Gain experience in the field by working with real clients under the supervision of our best trainers in the field. With their guidance, you’ll gain valuable insight into becoming a personal trainer.
- Study Materials: Our personal trainer certification courses will provide you with all the study materials you need to prepare for your personal training exams.
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma & More: Earn a nationally recognized Personal Fitness Training Diploma and Nutrition Certificate.
Additionally, aside from Michigan, we also offer personal trainer certification in Wisconsin and other states for those who would like to take their career even further.
Why Should I Be in a Personal Training Program in MI?
Our theoretical courses cover the basic knowledge you need to enter this profession competently and confidently. The best part about going to our institute is that you will have access to the most up-to-date information on personal training and fitness, as well as hands-on experience with different rehabilitation techniques.
You’ll be able to develop abilities that include evaluating needs, designing appropriate fitness programs, working with clients at all levels of ability by changing intensity, and modifying content during individual workouts.
By choosing to enroll in our institute, you are assured that the credentials of our graduates will be accepted by reputable employers across many industries.
Contact Us For More Information Today
The National Personal Training Institute is here to help anyone looking for personal training programs in Michigan. We’ll give you everything you need to become a certified personal trainer and start your new career with our world-class education. We have an amazing community of trainers who are always willing to help each other out.
For more information about our personal training programs in Michigan, contact us at (800) 960 6294 for more details.
By enrolling in one of our accredited personal trainer certification programs in MI, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills necessary on how to become a personal trainer in this dynamic field.
Online Personal Training Continuing Education (CEUs) that allow freedom of online, self-paced learning with interactive videos to enhance your learning experience.
Learn more here.